"Plz follow the link and like our page for more updates"
Discovering Your Body Shape
There are four common body shapes, and a majority of women fall into one of those shape categories. Many women tend to gain wait in certain areas if their body, based on heredity and other factors, and that often determines what their 'shape' looks like. Common body types include:
- The Apple Body Shape: Women with this type of shape usually have an upper body that is larger than their lower body. When women with this body type gain weight, it has a tendency to show around the waistline.
- The Pear Body Shape: Also referred to as a triangle or bell, pear-shaped body types typically have a smaller upper body. Weight gain tends to fall in the hips, thighs, and legs.
- The Hourglass Shape: A defined waist and curvy upper and lower body are typical of this body type.
- The Rectangle Body Type: Sometimes referred to as an athletic or straight body type, rectangular body shapes have fewer defined curves. Waist, hips, and breast measurements may be more similar to each other than with other body types, and weight gain is often evenly distributed.
Keep in mind that these are general shapes and many women may fall in between two types. For example, you may be curvy with a mostly hourglass figure, but have a slight tendency to gain weight in the hip area. Use the tips as a guideline on how to wear clothes to draw attention to your best features and look your beautiful best!
Fashion Tips for Apple Types
Apple shapes can show off fabulous legs! Typically apply body shapes need to de-emphasize the waist, and sometimes minimize the appearance of broad shoulders. Try a few of the following style tips for beautifu balance:
- V-neck tops can create a more elongated look and draw eyes upward.
- Cinched waists or wrap tops and belted or nipped waist jackets can give the illusion of a smaller waist.
- Raised waist and empire tops and dresses can camouflage extra weight around the tummy.
- Opt for low-rise, flat front jeans and pants in flared or wide leg styles, or boot cuts with slimming tops.
- Pair shorter skirts with tunic style to show off great legs and create proportion.
Tips for Pear Body Shapes
Pear or triangle shapes can draw attention to their fabulous shoulders and top half. Gals with this shape typically want to create the illusion of a more balanced top and lower body. Look for clothing that broadens and adds dimension to shoulders and draws attention away from hips and thighs. Pear body shape fashion tips include:
- Choose wider necklines, such as bateau, squared, or cowl necks
- Blouses and tops with pattern and texture draw attention to the upper body.
- Pair light or brightly colored tops with darker bottoms for a more balanced look.
- Boot cut or boyfriend cut jeans and pants can help create the appearance of leaner looking legs for pears.
- A-line or asymmetric skirts skim the hips rather than drawing attention to them.
- Choose jackets that fall just above the hip rather than longer versions.
Tips for Rectangle Body Shapes
Many rectangle or straight body types have slender bodies. You can celebrate your shape and create the illusion of more curves with a few rectangle body shape fashion tips:
- Look for scoop neck or v-neck tops to create curves.
- Choose jackets with defined waists or that flare out from the waist.
- Low rise straight or flared jeans with a lighter fade in the thigh area creates the illusion of curvier legs and hips.
- Layered looks can add more dimension to this figure type.
- Try tops and blouses that have detail around the bust area for shape.
- The best dresses for body shapes that are straight are styles that break up a columnar silhouette with with prints, patterns, dimension details like ruching, and tailored designs.
Tips for Hourglass Shapes
Hourglass shapes can show off their classic curves! Ladies with this look can either draw attention to a narrow waist and show off curves, or choose clothing that de-emphasizes bust and hips to create a longer, leaner look.To show off curves:
- Choose waist-defining clothing like wrap dresses, cinched waists, and belted anything.
- High-waisted pants and skirts show off the waist and hips.
- Tailored blouses and fitted skirts and dresses show off your curves.
To elongate and balance an hourglass:
- Go for monochromatic colors for balance.
- Choose v-necks to flatter and draw the eye in vertical motion.
- Choose thin, lightweight fabrics to avoid adding extra bulk.
- Try pants or jeans with a slight flare for balance.
Experiment with fabrics, colors, and styles to come up with looks that are fresh and flattering, but don't obsess over having a 'perfect' body. When you accept your natural body shape, fashion tips can help you accentuate your unique beauty.