Dhoti kurta for boys


"Plz follow the link and like our page for more updates"

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaushi-collections/197480136988608?ref=hl



A better and a more traditional option for boys is an ethnic Dhoti Kurta. It is indeed the most traditional ethnic outfit for Indian men and therefore suits best for festivals. Earlier, men used to sport cotton or silk Dhotis in shades of white teamed with a beige or cream Tussar Silk Kurta featuring subtle embroidery. Although this Dhoti Kurta combination remains a classic even today, the latest varieties of Designer Dhoti Kurtas available nowadays certainly provides a wide variety to choose from. Latest Designer Dhoti Kurtas include silk or blended silk Dhotis in vibrant shades featuring embroidered borders paired with contrast color Kurta .

Here i am sharing some of Dhoti kurta's for boys, hope you may like it!!!












 
 









9 comments:

  1. Hi soujanya i am looking for dhoti for 1yr boy...do u carry any collections for sale...please let me know if you have any and their price range..

    thanks,
    Sujatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article with excellent idea! I appreciate your post. Thanks so much and let keep on sharing your stuffs.silks saree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Soujanya , I am looking for dhoti for my 1year boy.Please let me know if you have any and please share me the [pics with price and details of buying it online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am looking for kurthas for one year old boy.if u have any other models let me know

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi soujanya!!!!
    am looking for nice designer dhoti or kurta for q1 yr boy........... fo his birthday ASAP
    if u have any contacvt num plz let me knw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi am looking for pure silk dhoti for 2 yes boy. Do u have any collection. Mail me at indhira.sel@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi am looking for pure silk dhoti for 2 yes boy. Do u have any collection. Mail me at indhira.sel@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete