Contemporary sarees-1



Red raw silk and orange ikat print cotton saree. Borders- flower sequined band and semi raw silk. Pallu- Orange and gold kota fabric!!
Raw silk saree with brocade pallu!!


Cream semi-benares saree with a sequined border. Pallu-gold net fabric!!


Brocade printed purple and white cotton saree with semi raw silk borders. Gold net tissue pallu!!


Purple raw silk with brocade, semi brocade and semi raw silk borders. Pallu- striped net!!


White Brasso saree with black, red and orange sequined border. Black silk cotton blouse!!


Green jute silk with red and green semi-brocade borders.


Red raw silk and b/w cotton saree. Borders- Big black and white checks!!


Brick red kalamkari and black saree with a thin gold border. Black and red semi brocade blouse!!!


Saree with 2 semi brocade fabrics!!


Black saree with printed cotton and semi -brocade borders. Pallu-semi brocade.


Yellow jute silk with turquoise blue pallu. Borders- Fuschia, azure and light blue raw silk.


Rani pink self-printed cotton saree. Borders-dull gold sequined band and yellow semi brocade. Pallu- semi brocade!!
Black raw silk and red Kalamkari saree with black, red semi brocade and mirror work borders. Red semi brocade blouse!!


Cotton and copper saree(slightly stiff) with a beige kota pallu. Border- Copper and beige!!


Blue crepe saree with a traditional red and gold border on one side and b/w kalmkari on the other.






Blouse-Grey fabric with bits of b/w kalamkari and a red sequinned border for the sleeves.


Rani pink raw silk saree. Borders- rust and green semi raw silk brocade borders at the bottom, green brocade border on top. Pallu semi silk!!


Red chiffon with gold thread work!!


Blue crepe saree with ikat print red raw silk pallu, along with red semi brocade blouse!!


Jute saree with a kota-tissue pallu, black and copper brocade borders. Blouse fabric- Creme with black and copper bits of embellishment!!


Baroque printed red and white cotton saree. Borders- red and black semi raw silk and wire work!!


Blue-green cotton saree with a semi brocade piece running along the length of the saree on 1 side!!


Black and beige striped saree. Borders- black and silver, red and gold!!


Green crepe with red semi brocade piping. Pallu- blue kalamkari soft cotton!!
Creme and gold chiffon saree with pink semi raw silk and green brocade borders!!


Creme and gold tissue saree!!


White chikan work saree with red thread and mirror work borders.


Pink and orange banaras cotton saree with semi-brocade borders.


Dull gold and creme georgette with thin green borders, with gold thread work.


red semi crepe saree. Borders-mirror work and brocade.


Maroon Italian crepe with green semi-brocade borders. Green semi brocade blouse!!


Red raw silk black and grey cotton saree. Red thread and mirror work border.
Copper sulphate blue saree with purple and deep pink borders.


Maroon saree with black and beige border and a creme pallu with paisley design!!


Sea green chiffon saree with gold bhuttas flanked by dull-gold sequined borders Blouse fabric- creme cotton with gold bhuttas with a bit of sea green mirror work border for the sleeves and embellishment!!


Green georgette with a zig zag borders and paisely-print borders on the pallu!!


Black semi chiffon and mangalgiri cotton saree. Border- Creme, black and copper!!


Blue Italian crepe with a kota-tissue pallu.with brocade borders!!
Semi silk and semi brocade fabrics are used in this saree!!


Yellow Tussar silk saree with a yellow semi-silk border pallu, attaching beautiful ethnic border, Fuschia silk cotton blouse!!    


Black saree(free falling fabric) with baroque black and whte printed cotton with a broad red semi raw silk border on 1 side and black with silver wire-work border on the other side!!


Creme saree with a traditional gold border on 1 side and a red raw silk border on the other along with sequined borders.


Baroque printed black and white saree. Broders- rani pink and green borders, purple semi brocade and green thin border with copper thread work!!
Creme Tussar silk with a kota-tissue pallu. Border-semi brocade and red block print blouse fabric-printed kalamkari!!





Blue raw silk saree. Border- Antique gold sequined border, green band, fancy multi colored sequined border. Pallu- Beige kota fabric!!
Red raw silk saree. Borders- black velvet with silver wire work and black and white cotton with script. Pallu- black organza!!

54 comments:

  1. very good collections.....
    Yellow Tussar silk saree with a yellow semi-silk border pallu, attaching beautiful ethnic border, Fuschia silk cotton blouse!!

    Prize for this yellow saree....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the each and every saree .PLS tell me where can i get these sarees. I am very much interested to buy these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the sarees that you posted here. Could you please tell me where can i get these kind of sarees? my email id is sagere_priyanka@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i want to send you and email can you let me know how to contact you. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like entire collection. Thanks for the post. Could you please let me know the place so that i can buy them...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please tell me where I can get these kind of sarees? My Email id is conect2ami@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sashi from chennai
    I like the each and every saree .PLS tell me where can i get these sarees. I am very much interested to buy these.my Email id is sasikalaalagiyanathan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...
    I loved the sarees. Please could you send your contact phone/email.
    I would like to buy the sarees.

    you can email me @pgslakshmi9@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, do you know where i can get Kota sarees with mirror in bulk.if so plz mail me at sinuchunky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, i loved all the sarees, would like to buy some. Please send me ur contact details at vijic_84@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the saree collection is too good,could u tell me where i get them to buy,plz,
    u can contact me at anusha.ravipati5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi your saree collection is too good. Please send me your details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your collection. Can we buy it? Do let me know got2muchmail@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, love your collection. Would like to purchase some of it. please email me at swarnabai4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome collection - please send me an email at gayathri.dss@gmail.com to let me know where I can purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like ur saree collection and want one of cream color saree. Could u give me details to kalkoduri@yahoo.com about price and how to purchase one of the saree.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    very unique. Interested to buy. Please let me have details. suguna1905@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved your sarees. Please email price at krishnag.tummala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely collection, would like to know the details as to how i can get them. please let me know at parvathysunaina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. very pretty Sarees! would like buy can you please send me the details to venibotcha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty sarees. Can you please send me the details to parvathi.nair@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. where to buy in hyderabad ???

    ReplyDelete
  23. very awsm cltion .... saree r too good i wud like to buys thse ... wil u plz sent me the details to shaziishazz07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Plz tell me the price .i wud like to buy few of these sarees cud u mail me to Sunanda.mba@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome sarees. Please email price at ganesh.sreedevi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Black saree(free falling fabric) with baroque black and whte printed cotton with a broad red semi raw silk border.....price pls?? N how can I buy this saree

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful sarees,how2 contact u to buy these sarees.my mail id sindhujaa.p@gmail.com.pls rply

    ReplyDelete
  28. White chikan work saree with red thread and mirror work borders...pls inbox the price to manjupjohn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would like to buy the sarees..kindly mail me from where I can get this.my mail id is
    soorajshruthi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice collections................so colourful................loved it...............thanx for sharing..............
    Silk Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice collection
    I would like to buy the yellow jute silk saree..kindly mail me its price
    my id is garimas184@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. exotic sarees! i want to know the prices of two sarees in particular---Black semi chiffon and mangalgiri cotton saree. Border- Creme, black and copper!! and Blue crepe saree with ikat print red raw silk pallu, along with red semi brocade blouse!! thw whole collection is simply fabulous.my email id is radhikadasu@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have been looking for such sarees since long time. Can you please send details of price availability. Jeshritha@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very nice collection.....want to buy few pls tell the price jyotiversatile@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would like to buy some of these saree. Where and how? My email: laky11@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. very nice collection.mail me the details to kalpanalakshmi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would like to know the price of the following sarees:
    1.cotton and copper saree with a beige kota pallu,border copper and beige.
    2.jute saree with a kota-tissue pallu,black and copper brocade borders.
    3.dull gold and creme georgette with thin green borders with gold thin work.
    4.creme and gold shiffon saree with pink semi rose silk and green brocade border.
    email id: krishnaraj.raj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great collection...where can I buy these sares...please email me at kavistays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi.. Nice blog on the contemporary sarees. Pls check out mine http://reflectiontheboutique.blogspot.in/2014/12/unique-designs.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very nice collection of Indian Sarees. If you want to buy online net crepe sarees in India at affordable costs. Get a chance to online sarees shopping at aavaranaa.com is a renowned women online sarees store in India.

    ReplyDelete
  41. All Cotton Sarees are perfect for casual occasion as well as any special occasion. Cotton fabric is most preferable by Indian women. Thanks for sharing with your post!

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow its really amazing sarees. you have good ideas about sarees. I wants to buy bollywood designer sarees for good appearance. thanks for sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi I would like to buy some sarees! ! Pls lemme know where and how ?? Ma email swetharameshwari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Very nice collection. I especially liked your Kalamkari black & rust with printed blouse. Is it available online and what is the price?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Very nice collection. I especially liked your Kalamkari black & rust with printed blouse. Is it available online and what is the price?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nice collection, let me know how can i get these sarees . Plzz send details to prashu.chowdary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Whatapp me alll Designs And Rate @ 9371172208

    ReplyDelete
  48. very nice collection....please tell me how can i order these sarees

    ReplyDelete
  49. i love those sarees which are you in post, specially like to buy kalamkari sarees online because this sarees gives you awsome look and beautiful design, hancrafted work. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  50. You have lovely collections.....can you tell me how to contact you plz. I would like to make a purchase....my wedding collections have just begun :) u can contact me at swamy_monisha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi could you plz let me know where I can buy these sarees and the prices.
    Thanks
    Sujatha
    v.sujatha0507@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi could you plz let me know where I can buy these sarees and the prices.
    Thanks
    Sujatha
    v.sujatha0507@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi, please tell how to buy selected sarees. Saritha2k5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete